Release plans

..for our English users.
Gesperrt
Bulwark
Tourist
Tourist

Release plans

Beitrag von Bulwark »

Since M.U.D. TV is scheduled to be released on Steam, it's not available yet on 28 March 2010, are there any plans to release Airline Tycoon 2 on Steam as well? When I bought Airline Tycoon Evolution, it's been so long ago, I think it was off eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere.

I know the release isn't until next year, but just wondering what plans were in place, and if Steam will be an option.
Chris@Realmforge
Realmforge Studios
Re: Release plans

Beitrag von Chris@Realmforge »

Bulwark hat geschrieben:Since M.U.D. TV is scheduled to be released on Steam, it's not available yet on 28 March 2010, are there any plans to release Airline Tycoon 2 on Steam as well? When I bought Airline Tycoon Evolution, it's been so long ago, I think it was off eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere.

I know the release isn't until next year, but just wondering what plans were in place, and if Steam will be an option.
Steam is a definitive set!
There were some problems with MUD TV and Steam although not from our side. Hopefully this won't happen again with AT2.
JcHnd
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von JcHnd »

Do you have any plans to buy online?

Like buy the game and download it to the PC?

would be nice because i cant find your game in my country... i bought AT Evolution on Ebay also... :S

Thanks! ;)
Maritimus
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Maritimus »

JcHnd hat geschrieben:Do you have any plans to buy online?

Like buy the game and download it to the PC?

would be nice because i cant find your game in my country... i bought AT Evolution on Ebay also... :S

Thanks! ;)
Yes, they already confirmed that the game will be available via Steam, so if you have a Steam account, you can buy and download it there. If you do not already have a steam account, just download the program HERE and create one. Creating an account does not cost anything.
JcHnd
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von JcHnd »

Maritimus hat geschrieben:Yes, they already confirmed that the game will be available via Steam, so if you have a Steam account, you can buy and download it there. If you do not already have a steam account, just download the program HERE and create one. Creating an account does not cost anything.
Oh, i didnt knew what Steam was... sorry... and Thanks! :D
ddpotter
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von ddpotter »

glad gonna be on steam. i am hopping we will get soem updates soon on how the progress is going :-D
sirkus
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von sirkus »

hi, will this game be available throug other gamestores to download, it's just I don't buy games of steam, they are nothing but trouble (I don't want to be mean to those guys, it's just I have had some problem with them and there update service for the games) :ohman:

At least I hope it will be available throug other then steam :-D
ddpotter
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von ddpotter »

ill just buy the cheapest weather it be steam or proper box. i mean i just been suing steam since it first came out with half life and stuff. but I suppose not everything perfect.
Gesperrt