How many English speaking players have found this forum?

..for our English users.
mcwcow
Tourist
Tourist

Re: How many English speaking players have found this forum?

Beitrag von mcwcow »

Visas hat geschrieben:I would guess that AT2 will in all likelihood be available in English. There is even an US Trailer out, albeit I failed to notice any differences comparing it with the EU version. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtIz5ld ... ideo_title <-- US Debut Trailer.
I speak english lol

the main difference is that the rating system used at the beginning is different. Otherwise I don't see a difference neither :P
Duncan!
soicy
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von soicy »

Been checking this forum for a while but finally registered. Looking forward to AL2 had alot of fun with the previous versions.
irawrlikemad
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von irawrlikemad »

Hey! Greetings from Asia! I live in the Philippines right now (and totally down because Manila won't be in AT2 :au: ) but I played AT as a kid(I was in Dubai then). I remember the game was from a kid's meal promo in Hardee's (Carls Jr.) in Dubai. After playing AT Evolution, I got really really interested in business simulation games-- more like addicted. Haha! I really hope they reconsider Manila Airport :(
KeanoManu
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von KeanoManu »

irawrlikemad hat geschrieben:Hey! Greetings from Asia! I live in the Philippines right now (and totally down because Manila won't be in AT2 :au: ) but I played AT as a kid(I was in Dubai then). I remember the game was from a kid's meal promo in Hardee's (Carls Jr.) in Dubai. After playing AT Evolution, I got really really interested in business simulation games-- more like addicted. Haha! I really hope they reconsider Manila Airport :(
Yes, i really hope that they will add plenty of new airports very soon after release. There's many that are missing. Manilla is one. Tehran (Iran), Prague (Czech Republic), and Helsinki (Finland) are three other for example. North/South America, Africa and Asia are generally missing very many airports that should be in the game. Miami (FL), Dallas (TX), Denver (CO) and Phoenix (AZ) aren’t included neither. Four large American airports.

This is my main concern/disappointment with what we already know and B.Alive won't answer if they later plan to give us some of the important but missing airports. They also fail to mention how the route system will work. If it will be similar to AT1 or if we will be able to create our routes more freely this time. It's only 2½ months left for release so they should have the answers by now so I don't know why they can't give us more information. It's not like it's "The game of the year" where they can earn millions by keeping information like that and sell the announcements to big magazines. It's a rather small game with a small/medium fan base, but a very devoted fan base which they really should do more to keep happy. Especially the English-speaking fan base. I know a few people who played AT1 and liked it very much but when I tell them that a AT2 are finally very close now they say that they had no clue that it was even in development.
Kalypsochris
Schalterkraft
Schalterkraft

Beitrag von Kalypsochris »

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that there will be an official website for Airline Tycoon 2 up soon with more information and screens. It will be in german and english. Will let you know as soon as we put it up.

Many greetings,
Christian (Producer AT2)
baswesseling
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von baswesseling »

English :thumbup:
Gesperrt