How many English speaking players have found this forum?

..for our English users.
Blue Bird
Tourist
Tourist

How many English speaking players have found this forum?

Beitrag von Blue Bird »

Through determination of Google-ing "airline tycoon 2" and the likes to find a community of fellow Airline Tycoon 2 players, this mainly German forum is all I could come up with (if you search "airline tycoon 2" it shows up on the 9th page at the bottom of the search page).

I'm curious how many of us people that come from a primarily English speaking country, or can't understand German but do understand English, have shown up here and aren't posting. It's time to break that barrier. This topic is a reason to post... something... anything.

Perhaps a small introduction, how you found this forum/website, how long have you been checking here or lurking?

I live about 30 mins - 1 hour out from Vancouver, BC, Canada and couldn't imagine living anywhere else :thumbup:. Love the AT series and I've been following the "Airline Tycoon 2" title around for however many years it's been floating around.

I found this place through Google a while back trying various combinations of search terms.

Been lurking here probably since the beginning of the year, maybe earlier. I drop buy really quickly to see if somebody has bumped into the forums.

EDIT: Also, don't be afraid to bump this topic even if it is old. It's good to see how many people are interested in this game.
Zuletzt geändert von Blue Bird am 4. Juli 2011 20:38, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bulwark
Tourist
Tourist

Re: How many English speaking players have found this forum?

Beitrag von Bulwark »

I just wanted to post since nobody else did! I'm also a fan of Airline Tycoon. I find it a little hard to navigate these forums since they're mostly in German... But so far the bing/google translator is working for me!

I hope more english people speak up so we keep the english section of the forum!
Nopott
Stewardess
Stewardess

Beitrag von Nopott »

Welcome to our forum!

Because we now have some english speaking users at our forum we decided to translate our section "Realmforge's Airline Tycoon 2 preview and development" into english, so that we can also bring the latest news to our english friends!

Greetings
R.I.P. Armin Gessert - Unvergessen für die Ewigkeit!
Chris@Realmforge
Realmforge Studios

Beitrag von Chris@Realmforge »

Hi,

we'll try to write upcoming Airline Tycoon 2 infos in German AND English. :)

Cheers,

Chris
Blue Bird
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Blue Bird »

Greatly appreciated! That last news article didn't run through the translator all too well ;).
JcHnd
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von JcHnd »

Hi!
I speak english too... but my native language is spanish...
I live in Honduras... the center of the American Continent...
I know that Airline tycoon has a huge amount of spanish talking fans... I know it because i found your game by my friends... almost my whole class have your game... :shock:
So i got an idea... maybe the airline tycoon 2 would have a spanish feature? ;)
Thanks! :D
ddpotter
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von ddpotter »

hi well ive only found it as i was looknig at spell bound and came across this fan website glad i sound it thou been excited about Airline tycoon 2 for some time.
woody
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von woody »

Hello ,

I am English speaking Fan from Estonia.

Woody
Amy Rose
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Amy Rose »

It may be a huge timegap between the last poster and now, but no one really uses the english part of the forums anyways. I found this because Airline tycoon was interesting and now that theres a 2nd game (hopefully released in english) coming, I thought I should register. and now I have always wanted to try this
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO!
Visas
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Visas »

I would guess that AT2 will in all likelihood be available in English. There is even an US Trailer out, albeit I failed to notice any differences comparing it with the EU version. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEtIz5ld ... ideo_title <-- US Debut Trailer.
Gesperrt