My ideas for AT2

..for our English users.
Gesperrt
callumo
Tourist
Tourist

My ideas for AT2

Beitrag von callumo »

Im from Australia, and i dont know about the rest of you but i love this game and due to being from Australia, i like to have my home airport Sydney or Melbourne. I believe there should be more airports in the southern hemisphere. Australia could have 5 airports (Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide) and NZ could have at least one.

I have evolution and enjoy this so much but there is very limited amount of airports below the equator. If this could be recified during the next installment of AT2, i think there would be even more players down under.

Another idea is to perhaps be able to change your business logo, perhaps have presets but instead of having the Falcon for Falcon lines you could perhaps have other clipart that could be placed on the tail of the plane. Perhaps you could choose your own colour so instead of green perhaps black or purple or whatever colour you wanted.

Also if you purchase another branch in another country/city maybe be provided with the option on flying to that branch and the end of the day (paid out of your own bank account) and start the next morning in your branch airport and possibly be able to get routes, last minute routes from the airport in your second branch. This wuold be really good if you were trying to market a route as you could promote it from both ends if you were able to successfully get the second city.

Thats all my ideas for now but will try and come up with more.
Let me know what you think.
Chris@Realmforge
Realmforge Studios
Re: My ideas for AT2

Beitrag von Chris@Realmforge »

callumo hat geschrieben:Im from Australia, and i dont know about the rest of you but i love this game and due to being from Australia, i like to have my home airport Sydney or Melbourne. I believe there should be more airports in the southern hemisphere. Australia could have 5 airports (Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide) and NZ could have at least one.

I have evolution and enjoy this so much but there is very limited amount of airports below the equator. If this could be recified during the next installment of AT2, i think there would be even more players down under.
Since we're planning to do a two layered system with regional and international ariports, there'll be definitely more airports in AT2 than in AT1. We'll try to get more into Australia, I promise. ;)
woody
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von woody »

Hello,

I try to tell my ideas but my english in quite bad.

Renting branches.

AT1 you can rent a branch and you pay a rent for it.And you can share your branches with other competitors.then it is useless to rent it yourself.

My idea is like this : If i rent a branch and my competitor is taking a order from my branch he would bay me a like 1000.- for mediation.And if i use hes branches then i bay for him a 1000.- per order.

And more advertising options than AT1 has.When i advertise then i could like to see it.

I have to play AT1 today then i get some more ideas.

Rait

from Estonia.
Bulwark
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Bulwark »

Realmforge Studios hat geschrieben: Since we're planning to do a two layered system with regional and international ariports, there'll be definitely more airports in AT2 than in AT1. We'll try to get more into Australia, I promise. ;)
Would it be possible to have a few extra playable characters for different countries other than the 6 listed on the character page? Have the same number of characters in the game at a time, but have more characters to choose from and allow us to pick which players we want to use and play against.

This is translated from the character page:
Quote from Realmforge Studios: "we have applied all four characters from part 1 and added two new. Where any person is now associated with a country in the game. Your home country so dictates which character controls it. "Inside the country you can then select your home airport"

I would love to see Canada and the United States added to these, as well as others like Australia.
JcHnd
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von JcHnd »

Ok, im from Honduras and i have some ideas too...

1) Customized characters.... the option to edit you character.... the color of the airline and even the livery of the aircraft by ourselves...

2) Add more central american airports... like my home airport... Toncontin International... :woohoow:

3) Add accidents into the game... like random things that happens in a real airline

4) The option to change your airline name, logo and colors....

5) Option to talk random things with any character... would be a nice feature

6) Use the real airplane shape for the showed ones and more construction options :woohoow:

Those are my ideas... but the first one... please... add my country airport... ;)

Thanks! :D
Grolsch30
Tourist
Tourist

Beitrag von Grolsch30 »

Hi,

I have been waiting forever for AT2!

What I would like in the new version is for it to be more real life by which I mean either have the option to play the comical fun version with sabotage etc or have an option to play a bit more serious if you know what I mean?

By all means keep the comic characters.

Maybe be able to hire your own managers who van take care of your various departments once you airline gets to big to manage. If the managers are not doing a good job then you should be able to fire them and hire new ones.

Also real versions of aircraft and pictures and not silly made up ones.

This game would be ideal for the iPad and I hope it would support not just pc but Mac/ iPad platforms also.

Hopefully it will come out soon!!!!
Gesperrt