ATE won´t work on Win 10

..for our English users.
Gesperrt
bodzio16
Tourist
Tourist

ATE won´t work on Win 10

Beitrag von bodzio16 »

I hope it won't be a problem for me to write here in English. My German is not so good as I would like it to be, but the topic seems to be good, nethertheless:

Hello!

I have a problem with ATE. I have it, a 1.03 version. Try to run it on Windows 10.
It didn't work with a CD in it, so I downloaded the NO-CD fix. Then I changed the compatibility to Windows 98, changed the colors to 16 bit and the game started, but only the intro video. Then I downloaded 1.04 patch. Again it didn;t work with the CD, so I've downloaded the 1.04 NO-CD fix. again the game started, but only till loading of the data, and when it came to "starting the game" it crushes. I have seen the fix few posts up, but it didn;t change anything. Any hints for me? Thanks for any help!
Fisico9798
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ATE won´t work on Win 10

Beitrag von Fisico9798 »

Hello bodzio16 and Welcome to the Forum.

Your problem is new to me. Certainly the problem is with Windows 10. In Windows 7 64 bit, the game runs smoothly after all. How dependent I've read, you have Airline Tycoon Evolution Version 1.03, but forgets that the patches from the forum are only for the German version.

btw: Airline Tycoon Deluxe should work on Windows 10 computers. There is also a version on Steam maybe you try this version. ;)

Here is the link to Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/331920/

Greetings,
Fisico9798
bodzio16
Tourist
Tourist

Re: ATE won´t work on Win 10

Beitrag von bodzio16 »

Unfortunetly ATD in in English and German only. ATE is in polish, and this version I have...
The patches according to PL forums work with all language versions.
Zuletzt geändert von Fisico9798 am 10. März 2016 12:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Änderung des Betreffs
Gesperrt